You will get money back directly as a credit on your credit card, or in some cases, as a check that is mailed to you. This depends on your particular credit card issuer.
Articles in this section
- What is Sift?
- How do I sign-up for Sift?
- What are "hidden benefits"?
- If I join Sift, how much money should I expect to get back?
- Does Sift only track my online shopping?
- What retailers are supported by SIFT?
- What is price protection?
- How does Sift make money?
- Why do I need to provide access to my email and Amazon account?
- What credit cards does Sift support?